| Magnification Select Dial |
Five steps magnification range from 6x to 40x without changing the eyepiece, only twisting a single knob.
The ESL - 7800 Slit Lamp presents an optic system ideal for technically advanced imaging systems.
Through the utilization of the optical beam slitter
that presents an 'in-out' prism system, the ESL - 7800 Slit Lamp
allows maximum illumination to the practitioner during the observation
and at the same time to the digital and video imaging system when it is
This dual port beam splitter permits an assistantscope to be attached.
kinds of fixation targets are available.One is for diopter adjustment
to help the patient to see the target clearly while the other is
illuminated at a fixed spot.
* Hurby Lens Guide Plate
* Prism box: Separates the prism box to adjust the interpupilar distance.
* Diffusion Lens: Used to observing and photograph at a low magnification, and to enlarge the ilumination field.
* Lamp cap
* Apertue Slit Height and Display window.
* Filter Selection Level: There are four filters for selection.
* Reflecting mirror: Both long and short reflecting mirrors are
provided. The long mirror is routinely used for most examination
procedures. The short mirror is used when the long mirror interferes
with the observation pathway, such as during funduscopy.
* Hruby Lens: Used for observation of fundus and the posterior segment of vitreous body.
* Slit with control knob: The slit width is continuously adjustable
within the range from 0 to 9mm. The marks on the left knob stand for the
approximate value of the width.
* Ilumination Inclination Lever: Four 5° inclination stops are available-up to 20°.
* Single-handed elevation system.
* Easy-to-reach tilt mechanism gonioscopy.
* Dial-in, and continuously variable aperture setting from 10mm to 0.2mm.
* Focusing fixation light is adjustable to each patient.
* Hallogen ilumination standard.
* Five built-in filters.
Convenient ilumination and light burst controls
||Galileo magnification changer with converging
||5 steps by drum rotation
|Total magnification rate
||6x 10x 16x 25x 40x
|(Field of view)
||(ø33mm) (ø22.5mm) (ø14mm) (ø8mm) (ø5.5mm)
(ø1.3in) (ø0.88in) (ø0.55in) (ø0.31in) (ø0.22in)
|Range of P.D. adjustment
||55m/2.16in to 75mm/2.95in
||-5D to +3D
|Slit projection magnification
||continuous from 0mm/0in to 9mm/0.35in
(at 9mm/0.35in, slit becomes a circle)
||continuous from 1mm/0.039in to 8mm/0.315in
||0º to 180º with horizontal scanning capability
||0º, 10º, 15º, 20º four steps
||heat-absorption, grey, red-free and blue
||12V30W halogen bulb
|Fore and back movement
|Left and right movement
||-58.7D (optionally available in some regions)
||100/220V ~ ±10%
||Illumination bulb 7.2V, 9.8V, 11.6V
Fixation target 7.2V
|Electric safe standard
||Conform to Standard IEC601 - 1, Class I Type B
|Dimension and weight
||720 x 495 x 480mm / 28.35 x 19.49 x 18.9in
||24 Kg / 52.9 Lb
||21 Kg / 46.3 Lb|| Accessories Mount|
Accept the model R - 9000 Goldman applanation tonometer as other accessories.
Before using the slit lamp, adjust the proper diopter for each eyepiece to obtain a definite image.
Base locking screw
The base will be locked when this screw is fastened.
Optional accesories (additional purchase)
10x measuring eyepiece
Replace the common eyepiece with this to measure the length and angle.
Length scale: 16mm/0.63in (0.5mm/0.019in minimum graduations)
Angle scale: 360º (5 minimum graduations)
Length scale: To be used at 10x only
Diopter compensation: -5D to + 3D
Angle scale: No limitation
This ESL- 7800 slit lamp can be equipped with TN-150, Model R-900
or Model T-900 applanation tonometer to measure the intraocular
Provide a visual method to conduct a demostration for a large
audience. Allow images to be placed on videotapes or store in a
computer, if TV camera is installed.